Virus Spoof by the Stupid Extraordinaire

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
My wife was wondering if Jerry Lewis is still appearing on the telethon so I did an internet search and clicked on this site. This page pops up saying my computer was infected with viruses and started scanning (pretended to scan) my PC with some Microsoft-looking utility. I don’t use any MS stuff to protect my PC. That was the first flag. The second red flag was it took like 5 seconds to scan my PC and say I had about 10 viruses. It wanted me to click to remove the viruses.

Lol! I think they mean to click to install viruses. I wonder how many people fall for this ****. Check it out. Look how this is worded: “To help protect your computer, Windows Web Security have detected Trojans and ready to remove them.” That’s wrong. That’s grammatically incorrect. It should be something like this: “To help protect your computer, Windows Web Security HAS detected Trojans and IS ready to remove them.”

Next, check this out: “Spyware is software, which can gather information from the user’s computer thought Internet connection and send them to its creator. Gather information can be passwords, e-mail addresses and all that data which is important for you.” Jesus! There are all sorts of errors with that statement. It should be:

“Spyware is software (no comma needed) which can gather information from the user’s computer thought (through, not thought) (AN Internet connection) Internet connection and send (send IT, not them) them to its creator. Gather (Gathered, not Gather) information can be passwords, e-mail addresses (should be a comma after addresses) and all that data (and all that data?? Lol. And all that jazz.) which is important for (for you? It should be TO you) you.”

Dip****s!

Attachments

• spoof1.jpg
    spoof1.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 17
  • spoof2.jpg
    spoof2.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 15

The Purple Bunny

Super Mario Breakdance!
Jun 27, 2003
Hot South GA
www.bunnyhaetsu.net
But you're talking about Windows. Which means Microsoft. Which means Bill Gates.

How do we know this wasn't some scheme concocted by Billy to have a random scan pop up in a browser, get you to press Ctrl + Alt + Del, and have Windows send a signal for them to install their FUBAR BSOD LOL :p virus that tells Microsoft about your searches for Bea Arthur pics for Roy?

Because, that's what Microsoft does.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
I was phiclekifated about your plight to find a stream. Here ya go.

4_07-19sgl_stream.jpg

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Long ago one of my friends photoshopped another of my friend's pictures and he just put 1-800-94-COLON at the top and put it on a webpage with a sing songy lyric repeating that over and over.