Virus Revamp

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shadowdevil

Ruler of Shadowy Things
Aug 14, 2004
In the darkest part of the shadows
Lets face it, Virus is starting to look a little long in the tooth. I tried reskinning him myself but Upaint keeps throwing a hissy-fit and I don't have photoshop. So I'm sending out a request to tech him up a bit.

Cheers!

Aug 2, 2004
Send a word to Klasnic, he may have something for ya. Though he is busy on another project so youre request will be waiting a while.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland

I already skinned him in EVILution, that's here

And four times previously in TeamEx Pt.2 which I never released cause it wasn't good enough... If the EVILution one isn't good enough / isn't what you want, I can take the best of the TeamEx ones and re-skin it if you want (should only take 30mins or so) but it'll take a while to upload to SaD... :)

Shadowdevil

Ruler of Shadowy Things
Aug 14, 2004
In the darkest part of the shadows
Almost what I'm after (proabably download that pack tomorrow. Nice work by the way!). See if you take a look at our buddy Xan, you see he has this really sweet modern look to him which I was hoping to replicate onto virus only in a different manner (I was thinking sort of a matt grey with this eerie green glow coming from the armour seams and that big lightish looking thing on his head and chest). Generally he'd probably end up looking less like an old locomotive and more like a bullet train (that was a terrible comparison on my part).

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 27

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Umm... Well if you wanna' wait 'til I'm finished my new pack I'll see what I can do. Meanwhile, here's something else - Nothing special just a very fast skin :lol:

I'll have him off to SaD in a while.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Cantar said:
holy cow klasnic another Super cool skin from you your awsome!

:lol: Cantar it's not up to my usual standards as I literally threw it together but I expect to get started on a new one later (separate from the XL pack). I wanna' experiment with something so what better way to do it than make a skin :D

Shadowdevil can you post more pics of exactly what you're looking for. Close ups of the bits on Xan that you want on Virus so that I can get him close to what you're looking for. I'm guessing you want a chrome kettle rather than a tea pot (joke to myself)

Aug 2, 2004
Well its been 4 hours since your post so it should be ready. Nice job SaD, we get stuff before everyone else :D . Now all we need is for you to get us that new UT2004 thats coming out and oh maybe a billion dollars, how does that sound?!?(joke)