Vincent from FF7

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Argosax

Gunning for Glory
Dec 23, 2005
Netherealm
HI, i´m new and i´d like to make a request for vincent from ff7, i´m a big fan of him but i never find a model for him. If possible i want it for UT2k3/2k4
here are some pics..

Kid InFeRnO

Censored By Madd
Dec 25, 2004
Between Four Walls
Vincent Valentine would be a pretty sweet skin if done right. I dont have UT on this comp cuz it sucks but wouldnt the animations for his coat be difficult?

Welcome to the board btw

Last edited:

Xafixe79

UTCMP Skinner
Sep 10, 2005
Yeah i havent seen a vincent model or skin for UT2004 ,it would be cool to have a vincent model!

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
Yeah vincent would be sweet model. I have cloud and tifa, vincent would be good, so would sephiroth. Hopefully some one will pick this up.

Kamunou Hyena

73h Furry F4gg07
Mar 13, 2005
Tampa, Florida
Kid InFeRnO said:
Vincent Valentine would be a pretty sweet skin if done right. I dont have UT on this comp cuz it sucks but wouldnt the animations for his coat be difficult?

Welcome to the board btw

I don't think it'd be very difficult. There's a Vash the Stampede model with a cape that looks pretty decent. It's one of the first UT2004 models created for SkinCity.

Venuswarrior1221

Where there is the Force there is death.
Feb 4, 2006
Canada
Correct. Vincent Valentine is pretty thin, so I suggest you use Remus as a guide, and work in the hair and cape from there on.