1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UWRC-PacificParadise (WIP)

Discussion in 'Editing' started by Dragon_Myr, Sep 1, 2004.

1. stevenhorton

stevenhorton Not of this World

To make myself clear, you can have the bridge mesh now, but it won't be included in the official mesh package until next release. rename them to my level if you are using them now, and use 4 bridgeroad meshes for each suspension section.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2004
  2. Dragon_Myr

Dragon_Myr New Member

Unfortunately you won't. :( I've stopped working on it completely for now.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2004
  3. ProjectX

ProjectX Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps

If you completely give up, upload your WIP and either I or someone else if the want to) will finish it, giving you full credit of course. (hell If I do it, my name won't even appear in the level credits, only a notice like "finished by ProjectX" will appear in the readme). this looks like a quality map and I'd really like to play a finished version

4. Dracarys

Dracarys Oh Noes!

Yes, give it to projectx! It was looking so good...