UWRC-Freefall

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
New map for you guys! It'll even work with the low speed computers, as it's built around flow and not graphics. It's basically a futuristic race map, with many twists and turns and general elevation changes. It uses Steve's amazing buildings and track meshes and some ad textures I'm making (with loads of help from my bro, resident Photoshop expert) and is quite a long race. It'll be released in a week or two, provided no major bugs show up. I'll get shots up as soon as I have the ads in, cos they'll really improve the scenery.

Smokin

Nov 23, 2002
www.geocities.com
If you like I could make up some track meshes for you if you supply some futuristic road textures. I already have a few road meshes made up they are not futuristic but they are textured.

ProjectX

Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
I can't really texture so the only one's Id be using would be stock UT2K4 textures. Anyway I've got the track done, just waiting on adds.

ProjectX

Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
Yeah they'll be animated, I'm going for the HL2 TV screens (seen at the beginning of the game - in the train station) sort of feel.