uw-mountaintown

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

carmatic

Jan 31, 2004
stevehornton!!! i downloaded this map from your website's link... and isnt it supposed to be named uw-rm-mountaintown or something?

::edit:: booo running into the old checkpoints in that map crashes ut2003! like i renamed it uw-rm-mountaintown and stuff... cuz thats what i thougth its best for, since its not a track! but now i think its better for deathmatch than anything else(just gotta add spawn points and take out the checkpoints)... unless someone updates the map (i cant do editing for now)

Last edited:

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
carmatic, that is still my favorite map. I have tried updating it, but have run into many problems. The first is that I wanted those static meshes to be in mylevel. Every time I changed the meshes I have this very odd error which takes to long to describe, but which happenes EVERY time I try. That map was for the Alpha version of UnWheel, as you found out:) That's why it has no "RM" in it. If there is every alot of requests to redo the map I would probably redo it. And yes, A roamer map is what I would like it to be. The spread out map would lend itself best to that kind. Btw, there is also a MountainTown for the Bulldog. Although you cannot tell by playing it, it is four times as large as the UnWheel version.

Last edited:

carmatic

Jan 31, 2004
hmm

update the map!
update the map!
update the map!
update the map!
update the map!update the map!update the map!
update the map!
update the map!update the map!
update the map!
update the map!update the map!
update the map!update the map!update the map!update the map!

there you go, lots of requests to update the map...

4 times as large? you mean the file size or the dimensions? does that mean that unwheel vehicles are tiny by normal game standards...

stevenhorton

Not of this World
Jan 9, 2004
Central USA
home.mchsi.com
carmatic, the Bulldog is a huge vehicle and to keep the scale the same for jumps and tunnels I made it that much smaller(dimensions) and the terrain is 256x256 verse 128x128 for UnWheel, which increases the file size. That was a lot of requests :lol: