UTXMP Wallpapers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Tenacity

noob for life
Aug 18, 2004
Gosh Emmet those are awesome. Great Job! I love the tech on sunset best.

and umm.... erm.... Serk keep trying ... I think ... that eventually you will get the hang of the whole graphic arts thing... good effort tho...

LOL j/k Serk it is super awesome also.. :D but seriously, you need to stop dis'n the Tech ...Think you could make a similar wallpaper for the tech?... plz?

]BERSERK[

[pet]mouse
Jul 13, 2004
I was looking for a guner wallpaper... but since u are the 3rd person who ask me one with the tech... i will do... :nag:

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Serk said:
I was looking for a guner wallpaper... but since u are the 3rd person who ask me one with the tech... i will do... :nag:
What this is is more spammy Tech spamming. There's already a pic with hot Tech on Tech anal action, what more do you need? You need Gunner pics, that's what! Femme Rangers and spammy Techs getting all the attention, while us Gunners are looked down on and discriminated against. You're all just afraid of our superior abilities, that's why you gotta keep us down! I demand equal treatment! Fight the power! Kill whitey!! <insert random slogan here>!!!!

Um, yeah....erm.....anyway, more Gunner pics would be nice. Thanks.

Tenacity

noob for life
Aug 18, 2004
GotBeer? said:
What this is is more spammy Tech spamming. There's already a pic with hot Tech on Tech anal action, what more do you need? You need Gunner pics, that's what! Femme Rangers and spammy Techs getting all the attention, while us Gunners are looked down on and discriminated against. You're all just afraid of our superior abilities, that's why you gotta keep us down! I demand equal treatment! Fight the power! Kill whitey!! <insert random slogan here>!!!!

:eek: heh... well... :con: are we feeling any better now? :lol: <3

Da Spadger

Insert stupid title here.
Jul 16, 2004
GotBeer? said:

No! Assault Rifles, Shotguns and Deployables for life! :mad:

]BERSERK[

[pet]mouse
Jul 13, 2004
Last edited by a moderator:

...andrelax

SkyBum
Mar 14, 2004
london, uk
GotBeer? said:
....that's why you gotta keep us down! I demand equal treatment! <insert random slogan here>!!!!

yes, we should be celebrating our vibrant multicultral society! gunners are people too!
..... or maybe we should put them in reserves? ;)
j/k

Last edited:

Da Spadger

Insert stupid title here.
Jul 16, 2004

dutch_gecko

Think Pink
Jun 16, 2004
www.dutch-gecko.co.uk
Serk said:
Wow! And dark ones too! I love dark wallpaper!1

Emmet Otter

I miss XMP :(
May 26, 2003
Home of the NHL Devils
Visit site
Those are damn awesome Serk!! I will have to practice more and be more creative to make something more of my own like that. Thats very awesome.

Last night I got some nice gunner shots that are sweet but, the gunners rocket launcher has some really fugly texture to it. Not sharp or detailed at all. I'll see what I can do with them later.

I havent made any new wallpapers yet cause I just got my 1st digital camera today and ive been taking alot of shots at the new jersey botanical gardens with my new Canon S2 IS. Im having a blast with it! I wanna use it for when I go mountain biking. Hopefully when I understand photography more, i'll purchase the Canon 350D\\o/

I'll make some more wallpapers maybe later on during the week.......maybe;)

GotBeer?

Mar 10, 2004
57th State
<3s to Serk!

And thanks for asking Tenacity. I did feel better after that, or it could have been that I finally got my caffeine.

GotBeer?

Mar 10, 2004
57th State
So it turns out the Wife doesn't like Serk's Gunner wallpaper. "Why not?" I ask. "Because it's stupid." she answers. ("What's that sh1t now?" is how this conversation started.) She didn't like the Jed Knight II paper this replaced, either (it was basically the JKII symbol with clouds and lightning). For those that are curious, when my wife doesn't like something, "It's stupid" is supposed to be enough explanation - no reasoned arguments in my house! Anyway, nicely done Serk, I'm not changing my desktop to plain blue for nobody!
I can't wait to see what she does when I change the mouse over to lefty style. I've already done it here and work, now I just need to reconfigure the home rigs (I'll basically be a sitting duck ingame for a while after that, like I'm not already!)

Otter-how's it coming with the rl textures?

Last edited:

]BERSERK[

[pet]mouse
Jul 13, 2004
GotBeer? said:
For those that are curious, when my wife doesn't like something, "It's stupid" is supposed to be enough explanation - no reasoned arguments in my house!

Rofl! :lol:

Btw, ask her what she would like to have as a desktop! Afther laf at her! :D

pistos

Mar 18, 2004
GotBeer: Put up the shotgun enema one. I would love to hear what her reaction will be to that one.:lol:

Tenacity

noob for life
Aug 18, 2004
GotBeer? said:
<3s to Serk!

And thanks for asking Tenacity. I did feel better after that, or it could have been that I finally got my caffeine.

lol too funny:)

.... and thanks a bunch Serk they are awesome