UTXMP "should" be U2XMP!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heavy_wargod

destructive poppets!!
Nov 25, 2004
Israphel said:
Anyways, from my limited point of view the tech feels a little overpowered at the moment, his shotgun just owns everything, even at a fair distance. The gunner feels a little weak because he has nothing effective over long range and all his weapons are projectile...Both Rangers and Techs seem to be able to deal with Gunners pretty easily...but then again, I am a noob, so it's hard to judge.
The bug where you get crushed when you leave a moving vehicle is really annoying.
Not crazy about the turret on the raptor...it both feels and looks a little weak. At the moment, it is so inefficient as to be pretty pointless.

well I always play as a gunner and had trouble with a tech that just hacked a deploypoint. so I killed that one and another tech joined the fight. I tried 3 times of hacking that deploypoint so I killed them both for 3 and one for 4 times :lol: :lol: and then finally got killed. though it weren't n00bs. and they were really nasty using that alternate fire of the shotgun. and I agree that that raptorturrent looks weak. it needs a little spreadfire.

and stop destroying this community with that negative whining!!

Status
Not open for further replies.