UTXMP rules!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Killinya

[BBF]Killinya
Feb 2, 2004
Lord Don said:
Yeah it rules! So why isn't there anyone playing?

-LD

BBF usually has players after 6pm pacific on mon, thurs. and Friday/sat it usually starts a little later but many are on for 2-3 hours...

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Killinya said:
BBF usually has players after 6pm pacific on mon, thurs. and Friday/sat it usually starts a little later but many are on for 2-3 hours...

Yeah I'll keep an eye out too... MF's group thing is bad for me, and I think that's a euro server anwyays, something more stateside will be better. I'll try to stop by this week.

Lord Don

Aspiring 3d Artist
Mar 2, 2004
Utah
alexmond.tripod.com
Killinya said:
I was on last night with a couple BBF guys and I had a great time. :) It's nice to see that UTXMP isn't dead and who knows what may happen after the next update.

heavy_wargod

destructive poppets!!
Nov 25, 2004
I really like to play it with RPG ^^
thank god it is then not 2 shot dead with that rangersniperrifle (just level 10 and those points I spend, leveling up disabled)