UTXMP REUNION NIGHT #1

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

7yph0on

M/T/D
Nov 19, 2005
Miasma
www.clanbbf.com
Every Friday/Saturday night there's players from 7pm PST (west coast usa) to about 10. I'll still stop by for some U2xmp fun on Wed if I can.

No hard feelings :D just our side of the community is booming and we need to play the games we prefer.

7yph0on

M/T/D
Nov 19, 2005
Miasma
www.clanbbf.com
Haven't missed a thing. In fact, there's been so many players coming in now that we got another server going. Serious! Best number at one time was 15 players with some leaving and more coming in all night. What a blast!!

Probably can't call it Reunion nights anymore cuz every weekend... there's more players than before! Join the UTXMP Xfire community! Add me bbftyphoon to your friends list in Xfire and I'll invite ya to the community that has officially 22 people as of this post.