UTXMP PUBLIC BETA 2 RELEASED

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Síochán

Alpha
Feb 16, 2005
zoro said:
try the link i just posted - it's highly unlikely that you'll get less than 200 if you're in ireland like your avatar suggests :)

*edit* and i've just heard reports of someone getting 400k :)

Sry mate I've just read your post LOL, I went out for a while and it was d/led when I got back so it wasn't too bad ;)

I live in Belfast, where ya from? I'm gonna check out your site :)

[_X_]DarkWater

Don't eat the yellow snow
Dec 10, 2004
Mars
Originally Posted by Síochán
65 KB/S now

dam the influx of d/lers

j/k

lol...grabbed it frim the utxmp.de link and got it at 385 or so, was done in minutes :) and i'm over in the middle of nowhere (new mexico :) :lol: :lol: :D

Stoneblind

/\°§pèçtré
Mar 18, 2004
www.clanalpha.net
Thanks for the ConnectingMenuClass=XMP.XMPServerLoading correction; I was just about to start doing a series of random troubleshooting techniques, but that saved me the time!

Israphel

Sim senhor, efeitos especial
Sep 26, 2004
Lisboa,Portugal
TychoAI said:
You have to also change the UTXMP.ini file in the user's library folder.

this is usually in:

~/Library/Application Support/Unreal Tournament 2004/UTXMP/system/UTXMP.ini

change the offending line to ConnectingMenuClass=XMP.XMPServerLoading

This is probably the only thing left to chage and you should be on your happy way.

IndianPsycho said:
There we go.

Brilliant, that did it

Thanks loads

/me goes off to play