UTXMP=almost dead, but the forum is totally dead!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

T-Shinzon

Sep 28, 2004
theomniproject said:
i would like to see those other maps t-shinzon, and the only way i can is with utxmp. so far i am very impressed, keep up the good work.

Thanks. :) For now, though, I am working for a mod team, so don't expect too many new ones.... Hopefully the Alpha Map Pack will be BETA soon, and then a public release will be made. I'm not exactly the master of gameplay...so don't expect the best matches ever...I kinda work better with appearance. But I know someone who's good with gameplay, hopefully he'll be able to get me a decent layout.

::EDIT::

Oh, and Skaxis, by smoother I mean that I don't automatically jump even though I didn't press the damned button like in UTXMP. In U2, I can actually dodge the direction I want to without an accidental boost that was unintentional. I can exit vehicles without boosting and wasting personal energy.

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2005
Tampa FL
www.
i like the idea of making different game play options for maps in utxmp. kind of like having diffferent choices for link setups in onlsaught. the placement of the game objectives can make or break a map. i think that is why i have fun converting onslaught maps to utxmp. feels almost like sim city.