UTPureRC5b - Multi-Weapons bug fixed ...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkByte

LLama Killer
Nov 19, 2000
Montreal, Qc, Canada
Visit site
Boy, it was a long one for so little apparent changes.

Fixed: Multi-Weapons bug fixed and has a server option on/off.
Fixed: Radars should now be stopped, Please report any working radars back to me.
Fixed: Players looking down when respawning
Fixed: Couple of glitches with VAPure
Added: ClickBoard support is now integrated into UTPure.

IMPORTANT: if you were using ClickBoard, you should remove it since it is now part of UTPure and will kick in automatically when Tournament mode is set.

Grab it here: UTPureRC5b
or from MidnightInteractive's site UTPureRC5b

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
GREAT!!

If we only could get all server admins to install it. Some servers are still running very old versions of cshp. :(

aka(scorpius)

White Rabbit
Dec 5, 2001
nyc
Visit site
i wish i could use UTPure

hey DB

I tried installing UTPure on my server, after which every time I tried to connect, it would tell me that I had a cheat installed and to contact the server admin. Happens with 2 different machines & UT installations.

I'm positive that I don't have any cheats installed, but i do have several non-standard skins (Alien Queen, Bender) and a voicepack (Full Metal Jacket). Are any of those the problem?

I really would like to start using it, because I've come across two different bots in the last two days on CSHP servers :mad: and would like to keep my server clean.

Any help would be appreciated.
thanks

DarkByte

LLama Killer
Nov 19, 2000
Montreal, Qc, Canada
Visit site
Hi Scorpius,

I suggest you start idling in #cshp on ETG. That's where i am and when i can, i usually try to give live suppor, as well as TNSe and UsAaR33 who are also on the CSHP team. Add to that Stealth111 and HogMan who are almost part of the team for pre-testing a release candidate just before i get it out and telling me where i went wrong :)

I believe we should find the solution to your problems there. :)

Regards,
DarkByte

SU3000

Bringer of Fear and 0wnage
Jun 10, 2000
The Netherlands
www.carpeimperium.com
oooh, you teamed up with TNSe too :)

plz also implement the packetloss indicator code in UTPure then (please).

Just today I got to installing UTPure & VA, and I must say it rocks to have the combined package - Thank You! :)