[UTJB] JB-? what ever you want

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CycLon.NL

Aug 9, 2005
Ok so I'm new to JB but I started a new map without really knowing what the gameplay is in JB(III.) I hope it'll just work out, anyways here's some screenshots.

Keep in mind that this map is far from finished.

New screenshots, had a hard time on picking textures so that's why I haven't started a thread earlier on.
jb_wip2.jpg

Old screenshots, posted em in another thread a week or so ago.
jb_wip.jpg

CycLon.NL

Aug 9, 2005
Yeah checked 'em out a week ago or so, but I haven't really played JB in multiplayer yet so I'm not a 100% sure if I'm going the right way.

We'll see how it works out when it's finished :eek:

CycLon.NL

Aug 9, 2005
This is just one of the bases and I still have to complete them. There's some not yet constructed and not completed corridors left. Also the outside area is far from finished and after that I'm going to have to duplicate the base for the red team =\

I haven't worked on it for the last couple of days, so it's still a lot of work :(

CycLon.NL

Aug 9, 2005
Does anybody feel like finishing this map, I don't think it'll be played a lot anyways since it's for JBIII.

If there's any interest I'll upload it and place a link, if you feel like converting it to JB2k4 you have my permission!

Vatcilli zeitchef

Dead and back
May 16, 2005
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
I'm not good at changing maps others made
(And probably this one is real complex)
But if you send it I'll check what I can do.
(don't forget I'm not at home this weekend so I can't work on it)

Last edited:

CycLon.NL

Aug 9, 2005
The parts I made at the entrances (those small corridors) actually suck, they were just temporarely to see where the jail and the rest of map should be.

Good luck, maybe some more people will try to finish it as well :)

CycLon.NL

Aug 9, 2005
Err... it isn't a direct download, so rightclicking on it and then clicking 'Save Target As...' won't work.

I'm pretty sure Vatcilli didn't have any problems downloading it, did you Vatcilli?

Btw, have you taken a look at it already?

Vatcilli zeitchef

Dead and back
May 16, 2005
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
I did dl it
And it worked fine, Looks nice, Took a proper look around, Will start on it after my JB2004 project.

The_Head said:
Yeh link doesnt work properly. It hasnt got the filename on the end of the link

Becouse it does not lead to the file but to his home page folder :p

what exactly is it that you did not want to finish this?
It looks very good, One of the bases is almost completely finished.

anyway I'm going to set up a JailbreakIII server soon won't be as fun to play on as JBIII mothership but so what I just like to play UTJB How about the JailBreakIII scoutship :).

Last edited:

CycLon.NL

Aug 9, 2005
Well... I realised JB III is played that much anymore so I don't see much reason to make a map for it.

I'll just wait untill I finally got UT2k4 and I'll try out UED3 and I might just map for JB2k4