.ut4mod file won't install

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

johnham

Aug 24, 2004
Here's my error message:

UT2004 Build UT2004_Patch_[2004-07-27_14.28]

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2607 MHz with 511MB RAM
Video: RADEON 9800 PRO (6451)

General protection fault!

History: CheckTag <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Free

Help?

johnham

Aug 24, 2004
I cannot specifically say what I installed with umod before, but I have Jailbreak, Alien Swarm, Red Orchestra, and Frag.Ops already installed.

So far, I'm completely befuddled.

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
I'm having a problem. I installed the umod in what appears to be successfully. However, when I go to the community/mods section and try to activate Clone Bandits, UT2004 restarts but not running Clone Bandits.

Al[Demiurge]

Oct 23, 2003
www.demiurgestudios.com
Clone Bandits is a bit different than most other mods. We didn't spend time making menus and such, instead focusing on content and other polish. You'll find the mod in the same pulldowns as "Onslaught" and "CTF". Launch it as you would a regular ut2004 game.

-Al

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
bah, my bad. I thought I checked that pulldown but I have too much stuff installed and didn't think to scroll.