#ut3pugs on GameRadius

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WHIPperSNAPper

Mar 22, 2003
Visit site
For a good time...check out the amount of activity in #speedpug -- UT99 125 speed regular weapons CTF...then compare that to the amount of activity in #ut3ctf (or the new #ut3pugs).

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
its active, haters need not apply... geez ppl need to get a life (oh wait if they knew they needed to do that, they would have already) so fyi some snips from the pu post.

Jane's_Addiction-
Most of teh people who are on IRC who still play this game are already on the channel pugging away.

So I'm making this thread for the people who does not idle on irc and still play this game or for those who don't play teh game but want to start playing again, for any rason...

The channel is #ut3pugs on GR. We have about 30 active players (not idlers) Some of us you might know from posting here, or from irc, and others are just new faces even to me. We are always welcoming new players, the more the better. But please keep in mind that if anyone wants to join teh channel at least be prepared to play, and participate. We don't need deadbeats idlers to sit all day, whine, and talk about nothing at all.

The channel is already very active with over 32 pugs in a week. We focuse on TDM, but any game type is welcomed.

P.S we don't need haters either.

So far, we have only hosted TDM pugs. Over 33 of them in just barely a week. We have a lot of nice custom new maps, including the new released HOLP2 pack. The settings are the same as in #ut3tdm, UTcomp, 4v4 tdm with weapon stay off. We are actually thinking about hosting some ut3dom pugs soon, as well, once we set up the server. CTF is not out of the question, either. Whatever the people feel like playing.

oldkawman

Master of Your Disaster
It took several minutes to get the directory listing at the link given. http://ut3.midnightredirect.com/

But it did eventually show, so that is a heads up to other impatient folks. I am guessing every non WARfare map that exists for UT3 is on that sight and that is why it took forever to load.

Also I have a question or 2. Is this a pure or custom server ? Are there any stats at all? I do not care one way or the other, but would like to know. It's more fun if I can play just for fun.

Last edited:

oldkawman

Master of Your Disaster
OK, how exactly do I get in there? I did what the instructions said to register my nic, it says the account is mine, but, it also says my nic is already in use. Then when I try to login, it says no such nic. Could someone please post easy and detailed instructions for getting in there?