#ut3pugs on GameRadius

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zer0

Jan 19, 2008
The UT3 North American PUG community is active again!
Join #ut3pugs on irc.gameradius.org to find a game.

If you haven't used IRC before, read this.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
It's a shame the UT community is too dumb to use GameSurge like everyone else. That's where the NA players are. Won't make a difference now, but back when UT3 was new it was a great idea to segment its community away from every other games' players. Truly genius!

GameSurge has more people in its #cod4pug channel than GameRadius has on its entire network. D:

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Oo, is intellect being judged by our choice of IRC network now?

Thank you t2a. I'll be sure to copy you because I wouldn't want to be accused of being a dumb sheep that just foll- oh. Nvm.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I just checked, and GameRadius has 461 users, #cod4pug has 401.
When I posted it was something like 460 vs. 422 #cod4pug to GameRadius. Nice try, though. D:

It's just common sense -- or it was when the game was new. Sure, it doesn't matter now because UT3 is completely off of everyone's radar, but whatevar.

In the beginning...

• "Hey, we need more players!"
  • "I know! Let's move to GameSurge where all the other NA players are. That way if they decide to peek at #ut3 to see what's there, there will be people there!"
  • "That makes sense! But let's not do that! We'll stay on GameRadius, an exclusive network that only UT players know about! Surely we'll still get new players!"
:c

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I suppose the proper course of action would be to not post anything. Being right and posting that which makes you right makes you an ass! :)

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
I suppose the proper course of action would be to not post anything. Being right and posting that which makes you right makes you an ass! :)

Only when you say it in a certain way. :p

And what the hell, Deepershade, do you even play this game?

So how active is active? Are people actually playing pugs nightly? In TDM, CTF, or both?

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
not a large channel by any means, but all the players there are active.