UT3 Patch 3 In The Works, Features Slowly Being Revealed

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MonsOlympus

May 27, 2004
Well I have had problems with custom characters (in published) when running unpublished myself, seems to crash the game out completely. Today Im trying to work on skins using archtypes of the official meshes but the character editor is spitting warnings at me. It could be a number of things and I gotta bugger around with the commandline just to set package flags (unless someone knows another way?) to see if thats the problem, if its not though then well no good.

So I'll keep at it but since theres no formal line for submitting bugs that I know of I'll just relay it to you guys as I find something which could be looked into perhaps. Hell I dunno if what Im finding is bugs or not even...

MonsOlympus

May 27, 2004
Wartourist did make a post on the last page about why we havent heard anything, obviously the patch isnt released otherwise we'd know about it :p