UT2004 Video

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ThirtySixBelow

tactical inaccuracy
Feb 6, 2005
I havn't looked too hard, but there was a thread posted about frag videos

Thread

They are on www.own-age.com, which i have found a few video's on. Personally I didn't like the layout of the site...kind of confusing. Though, if it get's you some things you are looking for, go for it.

Last edited:

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
Much as I hate these particular forums.. THIS THREAD has a list of very good movies. (I only say that cuz my Tricky vid is listed, :lol: ;) )

Although if you mean streaming vids.... like you dont have to download em' first and just watch em on teh intarweb... I think you're S.O.L. on that one :(

My fav vids so far for frags are Envy's ASCENSION vid (totally kick ass all around video), and the one mentioned in the post above.

Last edited:

{MåçE}

ma$e is back!!??
Mar 6, 2004
/shameless plug. http://www.own-age.com/vids/video.aspx?id=3527

if you register on own-age.com.. then go to "Files --> own-age TV" you can watch streaming videos from there.. i watch it at school and stuff when im bored :p its nice for streaming video.. but you cant choose which video you want to watch, it just goes through a set playlist.. there are often a lot of quake and CS vids being shown (which i still enjoy). if you want JUST ut2k4 videos though, you are fairly out of luck. the GGL's site has a few demos of the finals between gimix and dp converted to videos which you can stream.. thats all i know of really.