UT2004 - Skinpack - Yelena/Zinaida

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think of this skin?

• :tup:

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • :hmm:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • :tdown:

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Name: Yelena/Zinaida
System Requirements: Unreal Tournament 2004 (retail version+)
Type: Skin for Ophelia (original)
Author: Klasnic
Teamcolors: 4
Additional Info:
Characters are choosable for player`s character in SinglePlayer-mode.
Characters can be chosen as teammate in SinglePlayer-mode.
The skills are raised to champion standarts.
Default Human female voice.
Known Issues: None
Download: Skincity - 6,27 MB
Screenshot:

Yelena/Zinaida - Are tired of all the Ophelia Skins? Then wake up and check this out!:

With this skin Klasnic has claimed his place in the hall of fame of the best UT2004 skin artists!
I`ve seen many many Ophelia reskins and most of them were crap. A few were good, and in some rare cases there were awesome, but this one is the best Ophelia ever!

The pros:
The design is just awesome! Especially Zinaida`s "trousers" and boots have a great effect.
Most of the masked characters look like sad chester`s but Zinaida would definitaly win every Miss Carneval election.
Yelena`s face just looks great and the tribal tatoo seemes to fit perfectly to her.
For many people it might be useless but the additional info in the readme is really worth reading.

The cons:
Teamcolors for Yelena are a little bit to dark, Zinaida`s are brighter and for that reason better.
The portrait pose is good, but unfortunately a little bit too small in game.
OK, they are twins and hopefully love each other, but the same tatoo is a little bit heavy.
I doubt all people reading her Bio know what FragBU is. (btw, this is THE online frag festival here at BeyondUnreal Forums)

Words by reviewer:
This is not a download suggestion, this is an order!
This is the best female skin I`ve seen for a very long time. Personally I`ve added a third character (Yelena`s head and Zinaida`s Body) for the best combo IMO (btw, I called her Zeljka, also a tribute to a very fascinating woman).
This skinpack is recommented for the next community bonus pack (in case there will be one).

Total Score: 8.75/10

[Added by Klasnic]

Build time 9 hours total (more than usual).
Only part of original Ophelia used was skin as I didn't see the point in redoing it. Everything else is new.
Later released another version of Yelena to fit Evil Engine's Ophelia enhanced model, called Svetlana.

Last edited by a moderator:

Starry Might

bFemale=True
Nice review, MäxX! Ophelia is one of my favorite characters in "UT 2004", so I always enjoy seeing nice skins like these for her. :)

I'd give these skins an 8.5/10.

I think you should mention that Zinaida's Bio is (to quote Klasnic himself) "a little :eek:", though (you know what I mean, right? ;)).

Last edited: