UT2004 - Skin - Septimus

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think of this skin?

• :tup:

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • :hmm:

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • :tdown:

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Name: Septimus
System Requirements: Unreal Tournament 2004 & ECE Bonus Pack
Type: Skin for Metal Guard (original Model)
Author: Spinetheft (using Zenodey's "Mesto" Skin)
Teamcolors: 0
Additional Info:
Character is not choosable for player`s character in SinglePlayer-mode.
Character can`t be chosen as teammate in SinglePlayer-mode.
All abilities (skills, voice, fav. weapon...) are unchanged
Known Issues: None
Download: Skincity - 1,93 MB
Screenshot:
pic2_id2197.jpg

Septimus - The Metalguards are still seeking new members:

This skin is based on the Mesto Skin by Zenodey and fits good into the MG-Troops.

The pros:
The dark color sheme mixed with the red colors makes him look a MG in a real bad mood.
A nice and good in game working portrait is always worth to be mentioned.

The cons:
I don`t understand why so many skins are without any teamcolors.
Only Deathmatch compatible skins are for the most UT addicted people in best case a "Nice to have".
There is no bio available. Truly it`s not the most important thing (the paintjob is surely much more important for a good score), but they`re the small details which are making skins "perfect"

Words by reviewer:
All in all this is a nice skin, which would have gotten a much better score with Teamcolors.
True Metalguardfans will surely download this and maybe make the teamcolors on their own.

Total Score: 5/10

Last edited by a moderator:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
A lot of promise that this could've been a good skin. It's by no means bad just needs to be less rushed and have more work put into it ;)

Hopefully the author will revise this and add the tcs too.

Total Score: 5/10

UTGirl

Link(gun) Lady
Unfortunately a skin without any teamcolors is nearly useless for me, due I never play DM. It just lacks the tactical stuff... I only play TDM for "warm up"

I agree with MäxX and klasnic that it would`ve gotten a better rating with TC, but without tmen there remains a
Total score: of 4/10