UT2004 - Skin - Irene

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think of this skin?

• :tup:

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • :hmm:

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • :tdown:

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Name: Irene
System Requirements: Unreal Tournament 2004 (retail version+)
Type: Skin for Thundercrash Female B (original)
Authors: Inc and Own Creations
Teamcolors: 0
Additional Info:
Character is not choosable for player`s character in SinglePlayer-mode.
Character can`t be chosen as teammate in SinglePlayer-mode
The standart characteristics (skills, voice, ....) are unchanged
The sex is male!
Known Issues:
The sex is male and so is the voice
Download: Skincity - 941,16 KB
Screenshot:
pic2_id2221.jpg

Irene - A Man trapped inside a woman`s body:

Referring to the readme, the whole skin is ment to be a joke.
taken from readme said:
this skin was made just for a laugh, we took a picture from someone and put
it on the TAMIKA model
thanks for downloading! =D
The author(s) took a foto of a man (maybe a friend of them?) and simply put it on the Tamika Skin. Afterwards there have been some fonts added and that`s it.

The pros:
If you lower all abilities you have the perfect "sitting duck" for training sessions...

The cons:
I can`t say that to often, a skin lacking any teamcolors is pretty useless for most of the players.
The male voice and the original bio are also some negative aspects, at least there have been some edits to the upl.
Upaint just makes dull portraits and this one is no exception.
There has hardly been made any creative work.

Words by reviewer:
To be honest I can`t count this one to my favorite skins and deleted all files immediatly after the tests for this review.
This one is ment to be a joke under friends and should be treaten that way.
This time I can`t recomment that download, but maybe the author(s) take a look at the great tutorial section and come back with another skin. This time with the purpose to impress, not to cause laughs or "shake heads"

Simply for the effort (writing readme, making the stuff in upaint and upload) I still rate this file with a
Total Score of 0.25/10

Last edited by a moderator:

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
I've got to say, once I was fiddling around in uPaint with the Face projector and I put one of the sample male faces on lauren, laughed my ass off, then closed uPaint without saving. It was good for a laugh, but that's the end of it.

2/10 for humor :lol:

Incanity

Trying to make a Skin with Shaders...
Feb 1, 2005
www.insaneblazers.tk
hey, Incanity here, one of the creators

this skin was just for a laugh, nothing serious intended.
so don't say i have done a crappy job, cuz i KNOW, IT IS FOR A LAUGH

i've made many more of those, but this one is the funniest of all, especially if u know her :D :D

Spudsy

Unreal Tournament Junkie
Feb 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
This thing lacks everything. Colors, humor, a point, I didn't even laugh. Make a joke? You failed at even that. The Read Me ain't even enough to credit it anything of a score.

0/10

Starry Might

bFemale=True
MäxX said:
sorry....fixed
That's okay! :)

I've had a couple moments where I said I'd replace attached pictures/linked pictures with the SkinCity one when they go live on the site, but I forgot about it 'till much later ("Caige" and "Team Predatoria", to be exact). I remembered to do that with "Jill Valentine", though! :D:tup:

P.S. - If forgetting to post a Poll with a review is a "MäxX", then I guess that forgetting to update the pic until much later than promised is a "Starry Might", right? :lol: ;)

"MäxX pulled a Starry!"