[UT2004][Mut] AdminPlus - Admins can do summon and more in online games

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rythmix

Sep 1, 2004
Name: AdminPlus
Version: 1.0a
Compatibility: UT2004 (tested with patch 3270, should work with all versions)
Description: Allows Admin commands like summon, God, slomo, and much more to work in online games
Comments:
Screenshot:
Credits: Rythmix, mkhaos7, jamie1224
Homepage: http://rythmix.zclans.com/
Download: http://www.zclans.com/ut2k4/files/

This mutator allows admins to have the control they once did before Epic disabled Admin commands in online games. Now Admins can summon, use god, loaded, and more, as well as issue them to other players!. This is based on and a major upgrade to the admincheats mutator and AdminUtils mutators originally found here:
http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=374766
and
http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=406231

This is a complete list of commands.
New Commands since the old AdmnUtils release are listed in BOLD
Always put admin in front of the command you want.
For example - admin ghost" or issue these commands to others
example - admin ghost brock"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help - displays the list of commands in the console
GodOn - * Turn God Mode On
GodOff - * Turn God Mode Off
InvisOn - * Turn On Invisibility Mode
InvisOff - * Turn Off Invisibility Mode
Loaded - * Give All Weapons
Help - * Access This Help Message
Ghost - * Turn On Ghost Mode
Fly - * Turn On Fly Mode
Spider - * Turn On Spider Mode
Walk - * Return To Normal Walk Mode
Fatality - * Take Revenge On a Player
CauseEvent - Trigger an In-Game Event
DNO - Disables Next Objective In Assault Games
Teleport - Allows You to Teleport to the Surface (Wall) In Your Crosshairs
Summon - Allows You To Summon Actor Classes
AdvancedSummon - Allows You To Summon Actor Classes To A Given Player's Location
usage (admin AdvancedSummon classname username)
SloMo - Lets You Modify The GameSpeed of the Current Game (1=normal speed)
TempAdmin - * Grants Temporary Admin Status (Only Works on Single Admin Systems
TempAdminOff - * Removes Temporary Admin Status (Only Works on Single Admin Systems
CustomLoaded1 - * Loads Custom Weapons set in the server ini file (WeaponBase1=)
CustomLoaded2 - * Loads Custom Weapons set in the server ini file (WeaponBase2=)
CustomLoaded3 - * Loads Custom Weapons set in the server ini file (WeaponBase3=)
ChangeName - * Changes a person's name to a name you choose
usage (admin ChangeName bob jim) changes the name bob to jim
HeadSize - * Changes HeadSize of the person you choose (1=default size)
usage (admin HeadSize john 3.5) changes john's head size to 3.5
GiveItem - * Give a weaponclass or full adrenaline to the person you choose
usage (admin GiveItem xweapons.redeemer) or (admin GiveItem adrenaline)
SetGravity - Lets You Modify The Gravity of the Current Game (-950=normal grav)
PrivMessage - Allows Admins to send private messages to separate players

You May Issue Commands with a * to Other Players: (i.e. admin ghost Brock)

New Features also include:
Ability to use partial names for matching (i.e. admin ghost bro will match Brock, Brother, Brody, Bronson)
Warning, it will issue to all players that match the partial name you enter
You May Also Issue These Commands to ALL Players: (i.e. admin ghost all)
There is also a setting for SuperAdmin in the ini file, where the server owner is protected from having their admin status disabled from tempadmins using the tempadminoff command on real admins. In upcoming versions will make it more useful and hopefully have the ability to use the multi-admin feature of ut2k4 with it.

Last edited:

Yamille

Aug 26, 2004
Cool, and thanks 4 all of that, i didnt think that anyone would reply because it was such an old post.

Rythmix

Sep 1, 2004
hmm, if its their server, its really not cheating... its Controlling. But yes it gives the admins the ability to do what they need to do, whether it be funny like change player size, or serious like kill lamers. Or have some unordinary fun with any game type by doing "admin loaded all" and summoning some titans badies to fight. Its meant for Admins to be GOD of their server, meaning full run of control, if they abuse it then people will stop going there, so its in their benefit to use it properly, not mine.

a bad admin can just as easily abuse the restart/shutdown and kick features of their server too.

Last edited:

Rythmix

Sep 1, 2004
ya its not for everyone, i guess it depends on the mood of the admin and mood of the players at that time. ah well. its nice to have it when needed. Maybe ill add a vote function that forces the players to vote for it to enable it lol

Yamille

Aug 26, 2004
well i love it!

Well, i love this, but cant really get used to any other commands, is it possible to spawn random stuff when i like?!

Rythmix

Sep 1, 2004
cant get used to? just type "Admin help" and it gives examples how to use the commands. and yes you can summon any thing you want by class. (i.e. admin summon skaarjpack.behemoth or admin summon xweapons.redeemer)

Yamille

Aug 26, 2004
Ok, i have got the hang of it..............but.......it doesnt work on my dedicated server!, how can i make this possible?!

hmg

Nov 28, 2008
ive been messing around with this mod on my server and i cant seem to get the commands to work.

ive tested several but I will use fatality as an example.

after logging in as an admin i typed into the console admin Fatality Brockster yet it doesn't seem to work. Any help?

.:..:

Apr 11, 2006
Finland
It is a mutator, and from what I've seen from most of the server owner users they add it to serverpackages.. even though theres NO NEED for adding it.