UT2004 - Modelpack - Fox Foxes

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think of this modelpack?

• :tup:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • :hmm:

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • :tdown:

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Name: Fox Foxes
System Requirements: Unreal Tournament 2004 (retail version+)
Type: Custom Modelpack
Author: X
Teamcolors: 0
Additional Info:
Characters are not choosable for player`s character in SinglePlayer-mode.
Characters can be chosen as teammate in SinglePlayer-mode.
The standart characteristics for Mercs (voice, fav. Weapon, skill, …) were taken unchanged.
Known Issues: None
Download: Skincity - 12,65 MB
Screenshot:
pic2_id501.jpg

The hunting season for foxes has been opened:

Obviously this modelpack is dedicated to some Fox celebrities. Sorry for my lack of knowledge, but I don`t know the originals.

The pros:
Working (standart Female Merc) animations and a clothing style remembering Austin Power`s girls.

The cons:
This modelpack lacks any team color and the bios are just made to have a few words.
The head seems quite to big for the model and the portraits don`t achieve their purpose.

Words by reviewer:
For Captain Stingray fans (you remember the series from the 60ies?) this could be worth a look.
At least teamcolors would have been nice, using skins only for death matches is not the best option for most of the players

Total Score: 3/10

Last edited by a moderator: