1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UT2004 - Model/Skin Pack - X - BredgePack

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by klasnic, Aug 6, 2005.

?

What do you think of this pack?

1. :tup:

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. :hmm:

8 vote(s)
    57.1%
  3. :tdown:

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Breadtruck

Breadtruck All's Well That Ends Well

ok how come it wont work online? with samus i wanna play online with it, but it wont let me, any way that could be fixed

2. klasnic

klasnic ra ra rat Putin!

As I said in the review, raVen I guessed it'd have online issues and it's down to the way the characters are named (with all spaces, etc.). I'd assume the author had word wrap on or something and as a result it got botched up. Probably best to mail him ;)

3. UTGirl

UTGirl Link(gun) Lady

This pack is a great idea, but unfortunately not great work. It could use some revisions.

Total Score: 4.5/10

4. UTGirl

UTGirl Link(gun) Lady

;)

5. jimdav

jimdav flak cannon + minigun = FRAGS!!!

well pack still looks pretty good and funny. I take it, it is a fairly large pack?