UT2004 - Model - Brian

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think of this model?

• :tup:

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • :hmm:

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • :tdown:

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Name: Brian (Griffin)
System Requirements: Unreal Tournament 2004 (retail version+)
Type: Custom model
Author: Mike Bastianelli
Teamcolors: 0
Additional Info:
Character is choosable for player`s character in SinglePlayer-mode.
Character can`t be chosen as teammate in SinglePlayer-mode
The skills are raised to champion standarts and an own voicepack is used
Known Issues:
Download: Skincity - 3,35 MB
Screenshot:
pic2_id507.jpg

Brian - The life of Brian in the 21st century...a dogs life:

If someone`s want to know who let the dogs out.... well.....it was not Outkast, that`s for sure. Obviously this model representates a speaking and drinking dog of a TV-series.
Please don`t blame me lacking knowledge, but I must admit not knowing it.

The pros:
A very funny character in an uncommon style. This is truly a special for the comic fans among us!
The portait and the bio are also quite funny, at least for hobby sarcasts like me.
A custom voicepack with a couple of taunts is also used and the small model looks funny.

The cons:
The shading effects are a little bit too heavy, they make the dog look like he`s made of metal or something.
The whole theme doesn`t fit exactly into the unreal style, you should definitaly have more comic skins on your HD for advantages.
Unfortunately the voicepack is only a taunt compilation in average sound quality (Ok, there are 2 Acks in there) and can only be usefull for Deathmatch.
But it seems that Brian prefers DM anyways because he comes without teamcolors.

Words by reviewer:
Fans of this series or of cartoon style will surely have their fun with that model, but the "normal" players not knowing that series or wanting not so UNREAL characters should save their download.
As I use to say, with teamcolors this skin would have gotten a higher rating, but accourding to originality, humour and the custom stuff (portrait,voice..äh..tauntpack) this model crosses the line with a

Total Score of 3.25/10

Last edited by a moderator:

Spudsy

Unreal Tournament Junkie
Feb 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Oh by the way, this type of shading effects is call "cell shading", and it's supposed to look like metal or whatever MaxX said. I'd still give a 4.5/10.

ChyanB0409

~*Chyan*~
Sep 3, 2005
TeXaS! Woo!
:rolleyes: Honestly, I think the skin is cute, and I agree with UTGirl.. if used for real, actually play, it's rediculous. If you would make it a bit smaller, I think it would be adorable. I give it a 2/5.
-Chyan

Last edited: