UT2004 MAPS

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DUGGA

Apr 11, 2008
Im trying to find a site where I can download UT2004 maps from. Im specifically looking for one called 'DM-Ruffcarnage'. If anyone can help me get this map and also find a good site with maps for download, that would greatly be appreciated. Thanks! :D

DUGGA

Apr 11, 2008
Thanks A Lot!
Now, Is It Safe To Rename My Maps? Like If I Go Into The UT Folder & Rename For Example: Grendelkeep From 'DM-Grendelkeep' To 'Grendelkeep', Would UT Accept It?

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
No, the game uses prefixes to determine the gametype. Without such a prefix (or one that matches any gametypes it understands), it won't show up.

However, you could open the console and type open grendelkeep (or whatever the map name is) if you've taken the prefix off. But that's pointless and a pain because you'd have to do it for each and every map you want to play.