UT2004 ini Editor Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Martin "fiLa" Fischer released the latest version of his UT2004 ini Editor (1.94 MB). This will allow you to make more than 121 adjustments to your game and it's settings that you otherwise might not be able to make. If you already have the UT2004-Demo ini editor, you do not need to upgrade as that will work with the full retail package. To install:

Just extract the .zip file to any directory. Then run setup.exe
After the install is successfull, run the UT2004_ini_Editor.exe
Now select first your UT2004,ini and then your User.ini

fiLa

Mar 21, 2004
important bug fix

Hello,

I noticed a very strange bug yesterday, after you saved your .ini files you can not select UTclassic, Sexy or the UT2003 announcer anymore. I just found the solution for this:

Open your UT2004.ini and goto [Engine.Engine]

change "Language=eng"
into "Language=int"

Sorry for this one.

/fiLa

fiLa

Mar 21, 2004
Thanks for the info, i will post a fix as soon as i find the reason for it.
The next version will be definetly bug free.

/fiLa

fiLa

Mar 21, 2004
ok, try the following:
goto the ingame audio submenu, and then to the taunts options. choosed Audio ---> voices all.
please let me know if it worked.

/fiLa

NeoNight

Lurker
Feb 3, 2003
Visit site
yeah it works now thanks

Edit: ok looks like yet another bug showed up, this time with Head to head challenges in singleplayer. The name of your opponent doesn't get displayed in the text. Also during the load up screen your characters portrait and the name as well as your foes portrait and name doesn't get displayed.

Last edited:

fiLa

Mar 21, 2004
Thanks for the info again, i will check it out and post a bugfix asap.
btw, have you changed the language=eng to language=int? and does this bug only appear on head to head challenges or even in the tournament?

/fiLa

NeoNight

Lurker
Feb 3, 2003
Visit site
It was already on int so I didn't change it, um weird thing is the bug seemed to have only appered once, am going to check again. Also yeah it only appered in the head to head challenge in single player mode.

fiLa

Mar 21, 2004
ok, im also rechecking my code for this one and like i always say, if you find any other bug just let me know.

/fiLa