[ut2004] Essential Files broken

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
reveal.jpg

Sn4tcH

Big Boss
Dec 13, 2004
www.freewebs.com
I know some bad stuff happened, but is there an ETA on when the sites and files will be back up?

I just re-installed UT2004 and UT99, and I can't do anything with them without BU giving me files!!! lol

MrMaddog

Flak Monkey
Jul 13, 2002
Parts Unknown
The file pages on BU just have links to other sites. You can just go on FileFront or any other download site and get the patches & bonus packs you need.

Xeno426

Jan 12, 2009
All of Skincity's links are broken though, and lots of those models cannot be found anywhere else.

Last edited:

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
I usually have all my files saved somewhere else as well as with my present installs, so a reinstall would not have to depend on the internet so much. This includes not just the essential files, but also custom maps (obviously), voices, models, skins, etc.:)

Blade_hunter

Unreal tournament mod dude
Jan 23, 2008
Eh, when the sites come back online ?
Because there is some weeks without to see any of them :(