UT2004 ED Help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FTG-Kurruppt

Sep 3, 2004
Hi my dad is working on a house and he want to make a map on ut2004 editor. he has cadkey but he wants more of a detill to view from if u can help like with making the map or giving a helping hand he can send u the plans and u can even add things it might be a good map to make its not a norm house its underground almost 9,000 square feet im pretty sure if any one has gon to pagosa springs,co has seen it but he just wants to make a map of it i guess email me if u would like to help we can talk about it more if any 1 likes and the outside of the house is done its just mainly then inside ok.

i dont know if this needs to be in another forum

email is gothis6_6_6@hotmail.com

ok i added these pics

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bills House-15.jpg
    Bills House-15.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 84
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
I would've loved to do this, but sadly I'm stuck with UnrealEd 2. It wouldn't look as nice I guess. O well. It ain't the wright forum by the way, but the title says enough so don't bother messing around the forums really. If you have a digi-cam make some nice shots of your bricks or tiles so it will really resemble the house. Good luck finding semeone willing who has UT2k4.

-\Zeta-

Rave-0-Lution
May 22, 2004
canada
i dont guees this is a good idea .. imho .. this is the right of the autor .. and if a guy decide to make a map ... (like on the atachement) ...a guy like hourences can handle this :rolleyes: .. but they have their plan and they work alone ... ;)