UT2003/2004 - Skin - Klasnic - Dimitrios

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What Do You Think Of This Skin?

• Good!

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • *SHRUG*

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Bad!

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Starry Might

bFemale=True
Skin/Model Name: Dimitrios
UT(99/2k3/2k4): “Unreal Tournament 2004”
System Requirements: N/A
Author(s): Klasnic
Download:SkinCity (3.69 MB)

Screenshot:

Model: Kane/Baird (HellionsCA/CB)
Voice: Default
Other: N/A

Support (SP/MP/Both): Both (see “Additional Info”)
Support (Team Colours) (None/2/4): 4
Known Issues: N/A
Additional Info (if applicable):

Bot Stats:

Aggressiveness: 0.80
Accuracy: 2.00
Combat Style: 1.00
Strafing Ability: 2.00
Tactics: 0.99
Reaction Time: 2.00
Jumpiness: 1.00
Weapon Preference: Link Gun

Note: The above info was gleaned from the Bot Config info in-game using the “Edit" option. I had to fiddle slightly with the abilities and hit "Reset" to see the numbers, so while I tried to get it as close as possible, I'm not vouching for 100% accuracy, here.

Bot Use: 5

“Dimitrios” is playable in Single-player mode. You can also recruit him as a teammate, too (thanks, Klasnic).

THE REVIEW

Klasnic has made many nice skins for quite awhile now. This review looks at Dimitrios, the latest of his many, many skins for the Kane/Baird model.

The Good:

To quote the readme: “[I] Took some of the best parts of Vrykolakas(2k5), Dmitri(2k5), Zvonimir and Stanic to make a new look Dmitri.”

Dimitrios’s face is a recolor and modification of Baird’s face (like many of the faces of Klasnic’s skins for this model) He wears sunglasses, and he also has a funky tattoo on the back of his head.

His body texture is very nice and ornate.

He has Team Colors (the standard Red and Blue and also Green and Gold for CTF4) that replace the default’s cyan and bluish colors.

He also has a portrait (he’s communicating in front of a red-barred background), and he has a Bio (built into the .upl, which is something I’m personally not crazy about, but oh well). It’s nice, but I’d like to mention that there was actually a Greek Tourney contestant before Dimitrios: Xoleras from the original “Unreal Tournament’s” single-player mode. He was an opponent in the Deathmatch ladder - I've attached a screenshot to the end of this post (it may take a little while to load, especially if you're on 56k). (I don’t know if Klasnic has even played the original “UT”, let alone the single-player mode, so let’s give him the benefit of the doubt. *WINKS*)

The Bad:

Über-stats by default = YIKES! (Of course, if he’s a teammate, you won’t be saying that! *LOL*)

The Bottom Line:

Klasnic is one of the most popular “UT 2003/2004” skinners for a reason. Download Dimitrios today!

TOTAL SCORE 8.5/10

Attachments

• UnrealTournament-SinglePlayer-Xoleras.jpg
    UnrealTournament-SinglePlayer-Xoleras.jpg
    378.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Added the link to ImageShack, Starry and yes he is available as a team mate in SP. I played UT when it first came out but not that much and 2k3 at the end of 2003. The stats shouldn't be too off 'cause really the only ones raised are Strafing Ability, Reaction Time and Accuracy though these days I tend to keep them close to the default ones. Should cost about 2,000 or so in SP as a result ;)

Thanks for the nice review though and the info about Xoleras :)

Starry Might

bFemale=True
klasnic said:
Added the link to ImageShack, Starry and yes he is available as a team mate in SP. I played UT when it first came out but not that much and 2k3 at the end of 2003. The stats shouldn't be too off 'cause really the only ones raised are Strafing Ability, Reaction Time and Accuracy though these days I tend to keep them close to the default ones. Should cost about 2,000 or so in SP as a result ;)

Thanks for the nice review though and the info about Xoleras :)
You're welcome. :) Also, thanks for the info and comments! :D