UT taking over my life

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
ooook this MAY sound a bit weird :D
But the other day, my thumb was bleeding (small accident, nothing bad) but the bleeding wouldn't stop. First thing i did was taking care of it afcourse :D and trying to stop the bleeding.
But then, i still don't know why, i saw a piece of paper on my desk.. and i thought to myself.. why waste this precious blood? :D
Let's make the ut logo!

so i did, but it looks like crap. :) what do you expect?
Ok, kinda freaky, but then again, if you're losing blood, better use it wisely...

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
ok, next time i'll paint the entire ut-cast of characters, all details..

feeling... weak.... tired.. eeeh.. one .. character.. left.. eye.. needs.. eeeuhhh...

eh on second thought forget it :D

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
kerbump! Seems like we've had a long enough time interval to accrue some n00bs who have become hopelessly addicted to UT and are having trouble concentrating on Real Life(tm) as a result. Anyone?

_Zd_Ringi_

Rorschach alike
Sep 14, 2000
De Achterhoek
Uhhh, my wife's pregnant and I'm stil looking for a name. Ichthys, Visse, nahh. Tamerlane, Athena, hmmmm, Blake, Cryss, Ok. Loque, YES!YES!YES!

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Hi my name is TAZTG and I am addicted to UT. OOPs this is not the UT addiction help thread. Guess we have to start some UT Anonymous Club, We could hook up a LAN and have it running UT and see who can resist the urge. I would be the first to jump in and start fragging. I have it bad. I print out NG Stats to show friends. When playing UT I zone out all other distractions, (what the house was on fire), Oh Well its a great game what do you expect..:) :)

Methodman

Cold in Canada
I can relate to ThunderbirdUT as my wife and I just had a baby boy:)

I was hosting just the other night, told my wife I'd be on for just an hour. Next thing I know the clock is showing 3 hours have gone by (Damn).

My wife had already gone to bed and the baby was in sleep land as well.

Needless to say, my wife was not impressed the next morning:rolleyes:

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Originally posted by [Venom]_Ringthane
Uhhh, my wife's pregnant and I'm stil looking for a name. Ichthys, Visse, nahh. Tamerlane, Athena, hmmmm, Blake, Cryss, Ok. Loque, YES!YES!YES!

You can't name him loque! He'll grow up to be a lame aimbotter with a really serious skin disease..............;)

Witty

I hear only yes.
Aug 6, 2001
Provo... somewhere in Utah.
Visit site
That's not bad. For me, the UT obsession hasn't gotten into my personal life, simply because for the most part, thanks to UT, I don't have one. I get home from school at four every day, have a glass of milk, go to the bathroom, then I proceed to beat the living sh!t out of Godlike bots who have been upped in their accuracy while on 180% game speed with low grav and InstaGib. I do this for eight hours usually, but lately I've snuck in a few hours of Diablo II (naughty me). Somehow, I still have a 4.3 GPA, and I sleep in the first three periods of school to make up for lost sleep. :)

:instagib:

cryco

Quasi-Genius
Nov 23, 2000
Montreal, Canada
Visit site
hmm. I realized UT is always on my mind when i was driving this morning. There was a toyota in front of me, a Camry, an older one, maybe early nineties.
IT said: Toyota Camry LE

Well, i assumed it was the League Edition of the camry.

I had to think about it, to realize it is a limited edition camry.

freaky.