UT skinning - help needed for a friend

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RJGexplode

Renegade of Funk
Sep 21, 2003
UK
www.uksnipers.com
Posting this for a friend, as he doesnt have an account for here and it is quicker for me to post it forum than him to sign up and bla de bla :)

Here goes:

Hi all, i am trying to make a skin for UT (the original) i have done the textures i want, and had a go at making the .int myself, but i only managed to get the head and gloves to show up, the rest was just a default skin, if anyone would be kind enough to make the .int for me i would be really grateful.

I've attached the .utx file he has made for his skin, so if anyone could help him, it would be cool if you did ;)

Attachments

• SkinTexturefilezip.zip
    119.3 KB · Views: 18

sweetest

Jun 3, 2004
RJGexplode said:
Posting this for a friend, as he doesnt have an account for here and it is quicker for me to post it forum than him to sign up and bla de bla :)

Here goes:

Hi all, i am trying to make a skin for UT (the original) i have done the textures i want, and had a go at making the .int myself, but i only managed to get the head and gloves to show up, the rest was just a default skin, if anyone would be kind enough to make the .int for me i would be really grateful.

I've attached the .utx file he has made for his skin, so if anyone could help him, it would be cool if you did ;)

if u wanna help with the skin. then just add me on your msn... sweetest_heart@msn.com...
ill help u make the skin work ingame....