UT Saves and Config. Settings?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ConstantPhoenix

Jan 20, 2001
USA
nav.to
What files do I need to save from UT for my saves if I wanna reinstall?I assume there in the system folder-I wanna save my configuration settings also-Do I need to save all the Config files for complete settings or just a few?-And when I reinstall will it still ask for a driver or will it skip that with the previous config files in place?[I assume it will not ask-Just wonderin']Thanka

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Welcome to PuF btw

You need to save the unrealtournament.ini and the user.ini

The first has all information about mods and mutators you installed. So you should install all this stuff again if you use the same ut.ini

The second one is the most important as it contains all custom settings like keybind or favorite servers.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
No problem. I'm glad if my answers work

The saved games in the singleplayer tourney are at the very end of the user.ini
It has ALL custom settings

And this are the only files you need. When you open them you will see that they are quite big