ut patch 436 , big d3d problems

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

fear factor

Jan 14, 2001
Visit site
hey,

just installed 436 (nodelta) fresh install with infiltration (INF) 2.82 mod, having very tough d3d problems

i just dont get it

updated drivers to my NVIDIA TNT 16 MB AGP, and have tried numerous d3ddrv.dll from previous patches.

Here is the problem: the weapons when viewed from fp perspective penatrate walls, and (while in prone postion in INF) sink into the ground, also experiencing flickering textures, and thing that just shouldn't be there to begin with, ive spent countless hours analyzing the problem but to no avail, this only occurs with the 436 patch, which i need in order to play INF. I do not have my disc right now, and am very anxious to get INF looking its awesomest.

any help will be just dandy.

fear factor

Jan 14, 2001
Visit site
after my last post i remedied the problem.

i do have 432 d3d drivers
i am currently running 32 bit, and no signs of the problem

guess i wont be seeing much of 16 bit color ;)

thanks for the tips