UT Music for UT2003

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
Hey guys, just pimping a thread I ran in a different forum. Enjoy!
================================================

Hola Peeps,

I don't know about you guys, but I really loved the music from the original UT and have found that I actually miss it. Don't get me wrong, the music in UT2003 is pretty good too ... well, some of it, but lately I find when I am playing late at night, that I miss the UT music. So, I did some extensive searching for the UT music, converted to .ogg for use in UT2k3. Unfortunately, my searches were fruitless. So, I went and did it my darn self. I have converted all the original music from UT and from the Epic Bonus Pack(s) to .ogg format. Now you can once again enjoy the original tunes you loved. The DL link is here: http://www.beyondunreal.com/dl.php/bua/ut-music.zip. Just DL the file, unzip it into your "UnrealTournament2003/music" directory, then add the tracks to your playlist. Enjoy!

Gubbubu

Nov 1, 2011
Budapest (Hungary)
How do I add the tracks to my playlist?

Sorry for answering something posted in 2004, but there can be guys who are still interested. Converting umx to ogg is so easy with JetAudio (freeware), so if you have the original UT soundtrack, you almost have it in *.ogg format. Now you must set up Digital Extremes or Epic bonus pack for UT2003 (I don't know yet which, but one of them). It adds a button to your Player setup menu, 'Play List' and you can choose the backgriund music with it (you can choose anything of items in your music map, what's more, even more than one track for playing, playing of a track can be repeated or randomised, if you want).

Last edited: