UT Black Screen Lockup on Exit

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ShaftNJC

Jul 6, 2001
Visit site
I just got done installing the CD2 compressed textures. I enabled texture compression, although I don't think I notice that big of a difference. Either way, I get fluid framerates at 1600x1200x32. I normally run in 1024 in 32-bit anyhow.

Anyways, now that I've installed these new textures, upon exiting the game, I get a black screen where only the mouse is active. I can press Alt-f4 and then enter to restart my computer without an error, but I just cna't see anything.

Does anyone else have this problem? I'm running the v436 patch, with a 1.1ghz athlon, and a radeon 64DDR 7140.

Thanks

ShaftNJC

Jul 6, 2001
Visit site
I have it at 1024x768x32bit, and yes i've got the newest opengl renderer. it didn't use to do this before i copied over the textures. i also modified my ut.ini file too.