UT 2004 (FAMILY GUY)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
Hey everyone I've got a request, I know that there is a Stuey voice pack out there at www.levels4you.com but wouldnt it be amazing if there was an actual stuey model?? So my question is does anyone think they can make a model of Stuey Griffin from Family guy..?? :D

Here is what he looks like.

Stewie_300.gif

Last edited:

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
ive been tryin to get a stewie model, bloodrayne model, cloud and sephiroth model since ive been playing unreal2k4.

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
Mr.Wigglez said:
ive been tryin to get a stewie model, bloodrayne model, cloud and sephiroth model since ive been playing unreal2k4.
LOL any luck finding them?? :)

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
.........nope. i have only seen one request get filled out and it wasnt a big request either. but no luck with any of my models, hope someone out therewill make them.

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
Yea same... that would be awsome. I dont know why anyone wouldnt want to make them..

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
SaD said:
Skill , Time ....
LOL yes I know about how long it takes and that sorta stuff... but what I ment was why people dont want to make it at all.. like not even interested. like comon its family guy!!! LOL :p