USkaarj News Update "NEG X5Tec85 satellite"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

barnEbiss

Jul 8, 2001
uskaarj.beyondunreal.com
Today I have some good news for all you USkaarj fans out there. I have just received
The latest build of the mod from our head coder Krash and I am getting everything ready and if all goes well the new patch will be ready in a few days.
Along with the news on the patch, I received the first pic of the new earth offensive satellite system from Poly and I must say he has outdone himself on the model, below is a little info on it.

The NEG planet Offensive satellite model X5Tec85

The NEG Offensive satellite X5Tec85 is Powered by 5 power cells that can rain down death from above onto targets below but there is a price, with repeated use the satellite cells are drained and parts inside the satellite will fuse together from the immense heat produced from each shot. And so a new satellite will need to be relaunched when the old one is drained.

Now what are you waiting for head on over to the image page and take a look and then be sure to drop us a line and tell us what you think of it ;)
Images