using deathvalley

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Screech

Jul 11, 2004
Hello demiurge,

I hope you don't mind if I use deathvalley as a base of sorta from which I am going to make another map. I will flatten out most of the terrain before starting, as all I really want to preserve is the texturing, the outer edge of cliffs and the skybox. I know this is a bit late to ask for permission because I started on this hours ago (lol :lol: :eek: ) but anyway I figured I had to ask.

oh, and thanks for the mail ;)

Jason[Demiurge]

Level Designer
Screech said:
Hello demiurge,

I hope you don't mind if I use deathvalley as a base of sorta from which I am going to make another map. I will flatten out most of the terrain before starting, as all I really want to preserve is the texturing, the outer edge of cliffs and the skybox. I know this is a bit late to ask for permission because I started on this hours ago (lol :lol: :eek: ) but anyway I figured I had to ask.

oh, and thanks for the mail ;)

As long as it's for clone bandits, you've got a green light :D Have fun with it and good luck!

P.S. you're welcome for the mail :)

Screech

Jul 11, 2004
this map seems to be coming along incredibly slow..........but here's a screenshot from in the editor, for those who are curious........

Attachments

• Shot00050.JPG
    Shot00050.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 40

Screech

Jul 11, 2004
indeed..... :D incidentally I have changed the ideas behind this map a bit.....but you'll all find out soon enough :)

Screech

Jul 11, 2004
new screeenie.....yes I know the radarmap needs a new picture!!! so stop laughing at me. :eek: ;)

there are 2 nuke silos you in the map, you can see 1 in the screenie, those are form sean's map silo70, huge thanks to him. :tup: http://www.secseanz.com/

Attachments

• Shot00051.JPG
    Shot00051.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited: