Updates about games...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Turin_Turambar

Pls don´t shoot to the Asha´man
Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
So...

America's Army 3 : ugh. Still with the uber fog, still with the same weapon system, graphically/artistically it's very unpolished, too short rounds.

ArmA 2: pretty good, but it still needs a few more patches. And a good computer. It's of course more of the same (Ofp and ArmA) but more and improved.

Neotokyo: New mod for HL2. It's not the realistic type as we like (it doesn't have ironsights, and it's scifi), but it does have a slower pace than usual, one life per round ala CS or DTAS, it doesn't have crosshairs until you "aim", the gamemode called Catpure-the-Ghost it's a bit like the extract-the-cd from EAS with a bit of foxhunt from DTAS, and the relation between the three classes (light/medium/heavy) is interesting and well thought. I am playing it right now.

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
arma 2 seems to be the least buggy launch of a bohemia product so far

and considering the looks and possibilities i find that it runs very well, one of the first games where having a i7 really helps