Update

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Malibu Barbie

Action Figure
Jan 21, 2005
unwheel.beyondunreal.com
PrimalInstinct said:
Its not cheating (or "haxing" ;)) if I'm just NOT doing something to win. Its not like I'm entering some cheat code, or using a short cut, or modifying a local file to make me go faster. The reason why I kept on winning was because, unlike everyone else, I didn't try to use the trick to go faster, nor the trick to correct my line at the end of a turn. That's all. :mwink:

PrimalInstinct

Flak Monkey
Dec 10, 2005
deepsouth
Malibu Barbie said:
Its not cheating (or "haxing" ;)) if I'm just NOT doing something to win. Its not like I'm entering some cheat code, or using a short cut, or modifying a local file to make me go faster. The reason why I kept on winning was because, unlike everyone else, I didn't try to use the trick to go faster, nor the trick to correct my line at the end of a turn. That's all. :mwink:
Guess that was in poorer taste than i realised my apologies:)

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
Malibu Barbie said:
Don't worry. No offense taken at all. No need to apologize. I just tought I would clear it out. :D

Cheers.
Ya right .. dont say sorry.... its Barbie Bot v1.32. HACK! :lol: