Upcoming Developer Interview for UC 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UncleThursday

teh suxx0r
Sep 6, 2004
Hell, AKA New Jersey
www.gamesarefun.com
Just for the BuFers out there that care, I've been granted at least a print interview with Epic about Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict for GamesAreFun.com.

I'm HOPING that they'll agree to a video interview, as I think it would rock, but with them finishing the game and such, I've been told all I can be promised is the printed interview.

They have most of the questions already, but if any BuFers have anything else I could add before I get the interview, I can see about adding them.

If you have any questions you would like me to try and ask, email me at unclethursday@gamesarefun.com with the subject: BuF UC2 Questions, or IM me. My AIM is UncleThursday, my Yahoo is unclethursday, and my MSN is unclethursday@hotmail.com (but this is rarely on, just a warning).

UncleThursday

teh suxx0r
Sep 6, 2004
Hell, AKA New Jersey
www.gamesarefun.com
Ok peeps, I need to get the final questions to Midway so they can send them off to Epic within the next 2 weeks. I've gotten one BuF question so far, if there's any others, then please, send them to my email with the subject in the post above.

If not, I'll let you know when the interview is up.