UE2 - UT2kX Unusual project: Futurology

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ethax

!Concept Art Maniac!
Sep 19, 2008
Hi!

By suggestions in another forum I joined here to gather peoples for my project. This may a bit unusual because I nowhere not saw any similar. Here's my thread in: UnrealSP.Org... I won't repeat myself, here you can find everything about my project: Futurology.

Ethax

!Concept Art Maniac!
Sep 19, 2008
Correction

As I corrected the story I changed its title from Futurology to The realm of chaos...
Maybe it will take more time to I translate entire story to English, but I'm working on it.
When I planned to make a movie, based on Unreal Engine 2, I thinked so that this will be a hard work and will take many time, but if nobody not join us, this will be imposibble... So mappers, please! I have necessarity for your experience to realise this project...