Unreal Tournament Demo Manager 2.0 soon!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Do you like the interface and how should config settings be done?

• Interface is good. Config settings should be a seperate window.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Interface is good. Config settings should be another page that changes the entire window (all 4 par

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Interface is good. Config settings should be another page that only affects the top-left subwindow

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No, this interface sux. (post ideas)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

[GRiP]WAXiMUS

FragArtist
Jun 22, 2001
Norway
www.kind-of-magic.com
Cant wait for this new version. It looks really good.

One question though. Since you use your own demodriver, is it possible to make som sort of convert demo to imagefiles ? I know Q3 has some demo 2 tga conversion thingy, and I think it's about time UT gets some similar function.

usaar33

Un1337
Mar 25, 2000
Unknown
www.UsAaR33.com
Originally posted by [GRiP]WAXiMUS
Cant wait for this new version. It looks really good.

One question though. Since you use your own demodriver, is it possible to make som sort of convert demo to imagefiles ? I know Q3 has some demo 2 tga conversion thingy, and I think it's about time UT gets some similar function.

no...
You can always take screenshots by hitting F9. Someone can easily make a uscript mod that does that.
one shot is 2 megs (at 1024x768)... a full demo? ouch...

besides, my driver is not working (even Yoda, among the best coders I know, cannot explain the error), so I doubt I will even be able to have pausing and speed control :(

Stillborn

PHEAR IS JUST ANOTHER 4 LETTER WORD...
Oct 14, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
I just installed demo manager after a clean installation on a winXP machine... The thing is that demo manager doesn't recognize the demos I put in the system folder anymore :( Does it work for winXP?

Stillborn

PHEAR IS JUST ANOTHER 4 LETTER WORD...
Oct 14, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
K, fixed it... It was my own fault too ;)

I recycled my user.ini and unrealtournament.ini and that led to that the base directory for the Demo manager got b0rked (I installed UT in another location, not on the same drive)