Unreal Tournament 2005 pic??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-Tj-

Nov 30, 2004
Hi folks

While looking for some info for UPaint, I came across this at Right Hemisphere's site:

http://www.righthemisphere.com/products/dp3d/

Take a look at the pic at the top... I don't get around much but doesn't that look a lot like Malcolm?

Could be from a different game, just that I don't recognize him... but if it's not, could this be a sneak peek at what the next UT incarnation will look like? Unreal Engine 3?

Food for thought. :)

FBMachine

Crack Head
Nov 2, 2002
Visit site
Yeah that's Malcolm. :D I can't find the link at the moment, but there is a pic of him next to the previous 2 generations Malcolms... I doubt it's for UT2005, since Epic is aiming for 2006 for their next game, and they've said it's not an Unreal game. And DE is busy with 2 games of their own, so likely they haven't passed it off to them either...
Dan

Attachments

• malcom.gif
    malcom.gif
    51.4 KB · Views: 132

-Tj-

Nov 30, 2004
Damn sweet! That looks awesome...

2006, huh? I think I can live with 2004 for that long. I'm just getting used to modding the engine. Wouldn't want to have to learn everything over again.

Thanks for the info. If you find the link, please post it... I really want to see more of this stuff.

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
That pic was posted with the two other Malcom-pics to show the evolution of the Unreal Engine .From Version 1 to Version 3.
I´m sure it´s not aimed for a UT2005.

-Tj-

Nov 30, 2004
That looks... for lack of a more fitting word, UNREAL. Can you imagine what must go into skinning a character like this? Yikes... polish up those skills folks... It's gonna be a wild ride. :D

Thanks for finding that pic. I was wondering where I could find that.