Unreal Soundtrack CD?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Untouchable2K

" Untouchable "
Mar 27, 2005
Hollywood, CA
SO whats the lastest status on getting our hands on the unreal GOLD soundtrack, not to mention the extra pack soundtrack(Na Pali expansion)?

Is there some type of way to covert the music from the game into mp3 or something?

I havent played unreal GOLD in a while, but i do remember the game having nice creepy music.

Jun 13, 2005
Perhaps this is the wrong thread to be posting this in, but I figured it wasn't worth creating another for this one question.

I'm attempting to convert the .umx and .it into .wav and then mp3s. My problem is that when I attempt to convert them, they convert to this very large file that when listened to is just the same song being repeating after it's done. I'm extracting the s3m through UnrealEd then I'm using ModPlug and dBpowerAmp.

What exactly am I doing wrong?

dinwitty

DeRegistered User
Nov 10, 1999
midwest,USA
www.qtm.net
A lot of the music is designed for the game with emotional effects segments for each tune.
If you encounter a Skaarj, it changes the tune.
Someone would really have to sit down and orchestrate a mixdown for casual listening.
I have not the time for that.

Hellscrag

UnrealSP'er
Nov 10, 1999
Bristol, England
www.hellscrag.net
dinwitty said:
A lot of the music is designed for the game with emotional effects segments for each tune.
If you encounter a Skaarj, it changes the tune.
Someone would really have to sit down and orchestrate a mixdown for casual listening.
I have not the time for that.

I actually have mixdowns of the full set of music to levels from Vortex Rikers to The Sunspire (that even fade / end the tracks properly). This was done some time ago. Unforturtunately I haven't found the time to complete the set...

Djangos

Sep 16, 2008
On Ebay i saw a UT soundtrack but the next day it was away does someone knows where i can buy it or does someone has it ?

ArcheryGenious

Also known as Decepticon
Jan 15, 2009
It's in the Unreal Anthology pack, it's got the music from Unreal, Return To Na Pali, Unreal Tournament, and Unreal Tournament 2004

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
It's in the Unreal Anthology pack, it's got the music from Unreal, Return To Na Pali, Unreal Tournament, and Unreal Tournament 2004

It is not the original soundtrack, this anthology soundtrack is on its own....