UE1 - UT Unreal Robot from IsvKran32

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Daewon

Oct 29, 2009
Czech Republic
So I extract model and work on skeleton + animatons. it's imported in ed, but the script doesn't worked.. if someone interested do it pawn script, I provide material.. animations video: http://daewon.ic.cz/robotanimations.zip
robotisv.jpg

AlCapowned

Jan 20, 2010
That is awesome. The animations all look really good. That would be quite an enemy. :)

What the heck did you use to extract the mesh properly? 3DS Max gave me an error when I extracted it from UT with UTPT.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
That is awesome. The animations all look really good. That would be quite an enemy. :)

What the heck did you use to extract the mesh properly? 3DS Max gave me an error when I extracted it from UT with UTPT.

Don't use UTPT, well you can but you need to fix the mesh afterwards. There are other methods to do it. But people usually don't want to share them for some reason, even though I made the method for porting beta models avaiable for public and without it I bet the 227 patch wouldn't have the models and for sure it wouldn't be compatible with my own conversions if I didn't inquire it before 227f came out.
And this mesh is not made for enemy btw, it is supposed to be just scriptedpawn, but one that ignores player.

Last edited: