unreal mesh editing problem!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Turboman

deRegistered user
May 4, 2002
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Visit site
Does anyone know how i can export meshes from unreal? all mesh extracting tools like utpt or wotgreal exporter dont seem to support unreal's model format (only the ones from ut and higher)

the problem is i want to take a look at the upak models in 3dsmax5 and i have a few old models i made in 3dsmax5 and imported into unreal, but i want them exported again and all those exporting tools export the models as a bunch of messed up verticles.

the funny thing is that i get this with all unreal models, the ones from ut work fine, and since my weapon mod isnt for ut and since upak isnt ut either i just cant export them properly :(

i attached a few shots of the problem

one shot is of a weapon ingame, and how its supposed to look
and the other is when i exported the same model using utpt or wotgreal exporter, horrible!

Attachments

• goodg.jpg
    goodg.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 79
  • crappyg.jpg
    crappyg.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 67
Last edited: