Unreal engine game forums

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
Would hazard a guess and say that it has been proposed before, but nonetheless. Has there been any thought or discussion about creating forums on BUF for other Unreal engine games? Such as Mass Effect, Bioshock, Gears of War etc.

Thoughts?

XeroWolf

Unreal Ninja
Jan 21, 2006
Grenada
The though has crossed my mind as once or twice.
Sure there are the official forums and such for all of the games you mentioned but maybe it's time BUF a special place for the top unreal engine titles.
I mean site is called beyondunreal after all so why not go beyond Unreal?

Scuzzbuster

It's Crunchy. It's Nice.
Jan 28, 2001
Indiana, USA
www.deviantknowledge.com
Not recommending it necessarily, but for the level of mindless cursing, complaining and bitching you want, Epic's forums can provide that.

But to Hal's point, Look at the Gears of War forum here. 3 million units of GOW2 sold (when I last checked) and barely any traffic at the BuF incarnation.

If you take every U Engine game on the market, not just Epic's...geez, how many games have used it? Certainly it's in the dozens if not much more? Running tally Hal?

40-50 different forums at least? There isn't enough traffic to warrant separate forums for just the all the titles in the Unreal series